Project Overview

Engineers Without Borders' work is capable of widespread impact in Ghana. We started off based in only a few of the nation's 107 regional districts; learning the out-in-the-field realities and building tools to address them.
We are now scaling up proven, effective approaches to infrastructure development from a small number of districts, to a national level. Specifically, we are institutionalizing evidence-based infrastructure planning at the district, regional and national levels. To ensure we have an enduring impact, EWB is building the capacity of district staff to manage and execute these evidence based decisions, teaching these skills to the Ghanains who are best able to implement them from their positions as managers and field experts.

December 14, 2010

Update

I fell of the bandwagon in terms of posting to my blog - but I was still writing blog posts. Here is some of what I wrote. (Its much easier to post with high speed internet!)

I’m back to full health and will be in Toronto at EWB national office until December 21st, when I fly home to Vancouver for keeps. Can't wait to see all of you.

with optimism,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Lovely updates! Glad to hear you're home(ish) and on the mend. Make sure to let me know when you'll be giving a slide show and telling more of your stories! :)

    ~Jade

    ReplyDelete